Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ding, Ding, Round 2!!

That's right, the first trimester is already over and we are moving right along to trimester #2.  I can't believe how fast these past 3 months went.  I am slowly getting my energy back, eating better and able to exercise more frequently throughout the week.  I still find myself having aversions to foods that I once liked and craving things that I don't.  My body is starting to show the signs and pregnancy.  What used to be pure bloat in the evening which made me look 5 months pregnant is now there more definitely when I wake up in the morning.  My scrub bottoms and tops are getting a little more snug and my pants are officially unbuttoned.  BUT, the belly band is wonderful and lets me continue to wear my normal clothes...for now!  I did have to go up a size in pants just so I would be a bit more comfortable.  I am still in just total and complete awe right now with what my body is doing.

Tomorrow is my first appointment with my OB.  I had Dr. Blair back before we started our infertility journey and loved him.  So, now that I have graduated, I am back with Dr. Blair.  The only draw back is that since Dr. Blair works out of New Braunfels, he only has privileges at the NB Christus Santa Rosa.  I was really wanting to deliver in San Antonio, but in order to stay with Dr. Blair, I will deliver in New Braunfels.  That's ok.  Steve works at that hospital, I already know many of the L&D nurses there because they have been patients of mine for PT and they just redid the whole OB ward to have private rooms and upgraded amenities.  So, all should be good!  Not quite sure what to expect tomorrow, but if there are more sonogram pictures to come, I will post them here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment