Friday, June 17, 2011

4 months

This week is week 16 and I have felt my first official series of flutters tonight.  I am sitting on the couch, updating my facebook pics and I have felt 3 series of distinct flutters in the last 10 minutes!  It is the most amazing feeling.  Steven is sitting next to me, and I want so badly for him to be able to feel this.  Hopefully soon!  These last few weeks have been great!  I have so much energy I am driving Steven crazy, I can eat and not feel sick, and for the past 2 months,  I have not had a single bout of reflux (knocks on wood)!  It is just so amazing to see my body changing, and feeling this little one moving inside of me!  We go to the doctor next Thursday for my 17 week US.  The doc told us last time that by 17 weeks we should be able to see if its a boy or girl "if the baby cooperates."  I am really hoping that we can find out soon, because I am really anxious to find out!  I have started with low back pain and my sacroiliac joint is all out of whack....but it would go out of whack without being pregnant.  I knew this was coming--just not this early.  Luckily, I know how to manage this and self correct, but if things get really out of place, I work with some amazing therapist who can fix me!!  Thanks ladies!!  :)  So, here we go, entering into week 17 in just a few days.  By next post I should be able to share with you all if we will be keeping our blue room, or making other arrangements!!  
16 weeks 4 days

16 weeks 4 days


No comments:

Post a Comment