This month, Angel, you had to have surgery. You had a dermoid cyst on the back of your head that was removed April 18th. You did fabulous! You handled the pre-op so well and all of the nurses kept commenting on how calm you were. You had some trouble after coming out of the anesthesia. You were just very anxious and had a hard time settling. Understandable with all of the commotion going on. We got home that afternoon and you would have never known you had anything done. You were up walking, eating and giving Bubba a hard time!! That following day, you cut another tooth. So right now, you have your two top, two bottom, one on top to your left, and the right one will be in soon!! You are trying to hard to talk and try to mimic much of what we say. I swear you told me the other day, "I do it." Every time you meet someone new, you say, "Hi" and then you wave to them. You are so friendly and your sweet smile is enough to melt anyone's heart! We love you, Angel! I can't believe that the next time I will be writing, we will be celebrating your 1st birthday!! You are a blessing, and I thank God everyday for you!
Thursday, April 28, 2016
11 months old
I can't believe that in one short month, we will be celebrating your 1st birthday. Mija, where has the time gone? I say this every month, but this has really been a month of milestones for you! As far as eating, you are now able to drink the Nutrimagen formula. No problems what so ever! I am really hoping that you have kicked the milk allergy, but I have a feeling you might have an intolerance like your momma! As far as solids, you LOVE chicken, turkey and ground up turkey meat. You tried spaghetti and loved it. You are quite picky, though. If you see one of us eating something different, you immediately turn away from your plate and point to whatever it is you want. Pointing... you do this very often to let us know exactly what you want. You really try to sneak one over daddy when he's holding you in front of the pantry. You give daddy those eyes of your's and sweetly point to your snacks! Your puffs are your favorite! I think you'd fight Bubba for them! You drink water and juice out of your sippy cup and the more finger foods and independence, the better! You are walking EVERYWHERE! You have learned how to go from the floor to stand without help and ever since, you haven't needed to crawl. You climb the stairs, climb Jonathan's step stool, and have learned to let yourself down from the couch and from Bubba's bed! You can sign "more", "food", "water" and "please." You can call "daa", "maa" and "bubba." You shake your head "no" to let us know that is not what you want. You are now taking 2 hour naps in the afternoon which makes life better for everyone! :)
This month, Angel, you had to have surgery. You had a dermoid cyst on the back of your head that was removed April 18th. You did fabulous! You handled the pre-op so well and all of the nurses kept commenting on how calm you were. You had some trouble after coming out of the anesthesia. You were just very anxious and had a hard time settling. Understandable with all of the commotion going on. We got home that afternoon and you would have never known you had anything done. You were up walking, eating and giving Bubba a hard time!! That following day, you cut another tooth. So right now, you have your two top, two bottom, one on top to your left, and the right one will be in soon!! You are trying to hard to talk and try to mimic much of what we say. I swear you told me the other day, "I do it." Every time you meet someone new, you say, "Hi" and then you wave to them. You are so friendly and your sweet smile is enough to melt anyone's heart! We love you, Angel! I can't believe that the next time I will be writing, we will be celebrating your 1st birthday!! You are a blessing, and I thank God everyday for you!
This month, Angel, you had to have surgery. You had a dermoid cyst on the back of your head that was removed April 18th. You did fabulous! You handled the pre-op so well and all of the nurses kept commenting on how calm you were. You had some trouble after coming out of the anesthesia. You were just very anxious and had a hard time settling. Understandable with all of the commotion going on. We got home that afternoon and you would have never known you had anything done. You were up walking, eating and giving Bubba a hard time!! That following day, you cut another tooth. So right now, you have your two top, two bottom, one on top to your left, and the right one will be in soon!! You are trying to hard to talk and try to mimic much of what we say. I swear you told me the other day, "I do it." Every time you meet someone new, you say, "Hi" and then you wave to them. You are so friendly and your sweet smile is enough to melt anyone's heart! We love you, Angel! I can't believe that the next time I will be writing, we will be celebrating your 1st birthday!! You are a blessing, and I thank God everyday for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment