Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Still in the woods...
Well, had my 2 week follow up with the doc. Thank goodness he took my stitches out! He gave me the low down... I had mild endometriosis and "peri-tubal" cysts, which he believes is embryonic tissue that was always there. See, mom said I was supposed to a twin! Well, for now, he is pleased, and so am I. I am greatful that we have some answers, but then here's the kicker. He said that with the endo, I have a chance of that coming back. He feels that if we just go on the route we are on, there is a chance that in a year or so, he will have to go in again with another lap to remove the endo. What the plan is, is that if I don't get pregnant this cycle, he is going to put me on Lupron. This will send my body into "menopause" for 3 months, in hopes of keeping the hormones that endo thrives on down, and in the long run, beating this whole endo thing all together. It sounds good, but here we go again. I just am placing this all in God's hands (like I always have) and will trust that His will be done. I just know that when I do get pregnant and Steve and I are holding our little one, it will be the most unbelievable experience and blessing in the world. I will wait, I will be patient. I can't say that I am not frustrated, scared and tired of all that we have gone through, but I know that the reward, is so much greater than I can ever imagine. So, lets just pray for a pregnancy, right?? I guess we better get busy.....! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment