Tuesday, May 5, 2015

36 weeks!

I can't believe it is 36 weeks.  In a month, she will be here.  I am definitely getting much more uncomfortable, and people are telling me that I have dropped.  Sleeping is becoming much more difficult, and just getting up from the floor...well, lets just say, I am so grateful for 2 strong men in my life!!  2 weeks ago, my family threw me the most amazing baby shower!!  My sister, mom Aunt Nani and Uncle Andy planned to most beautiful day.  From the food, to the decorations to the family and friends, it was the most amazing day!  I feel so loved and so blessed to be surrounded by such loving family.  This little girl it set now!!  She has the most beautiful outfits, onesies, bows, shoes!!  Thank goodness my family has their share of fashionistas because this little girl will be well dressed!!  Down to the matching bow and shoes!  Man, little boys are so much easier.  Just toss on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and your are set.  Nope, I better get used to coordinating bows and accessories!  Thank goodness for Aunt Cathy!  She can be her "go-to" when mommy just doesn't understand the fashion sense!!  I start seeing Dr. Blair every week now.  As of today I am 2cm dilated, and 60% effaced.  I could get excited, but that is what I was with Jonathan about this time.  Dr. Blair had to remind me that I was 2cm at 37 weeks with Jonathan and he delivered on his due date.  Well, time will tell.  We will just let her cook a little longer!  This past weekend, I was picking up my room and Jonathan came behind me and started pushing me around the room.  I asked what he was doing and he told me, "mom, you have a lot of mass, you need help."  Well, at least my son has the concept of mass, right!!  So here we go, on the home stretch!  We will see if she will be fashionably late.....















No comments:

Post a Comment