Ok, well, at least I know as of today, in less than 2 weeks, she will be here! I am getting so anxious! This little girl is quite the kidder, though. I woke up last Friday (5/15/15) at 3:30 in the morning. I had definite contractions, and they were coming anywhere from 3-5 minutes apart. I was preparing myself mentally, and figured if things were continuing by 5:00am, I'd wake up Steven. Well, about 5:00, there were becoming more spaced out. Still present, but farther apart. By 5:30, I figured I better get up and get dressed because we were either going to be going to the hospital, or I was going to work. Well everything stopped! Literally stopped! So, I went ahead and worked all day Friday. So today is Monday (5/18/15) and I just saw Dr. Blair. I am 3-4cm and 75% effaced and was told, "don't travel too far this week." Ok, now I feel like this is getting closer. I know Jonathan is getting anxious! He keeps coming up to my stomach, he cups his hands around his mouth and tells her, "Eleana, you can come out now!" It is really cute because when he comes up to my belly to talk to her, she moves towards his voice. He loves to feel her move and I always ask him, "did you feel that?" Now, he comes up to me and tells me to put my hand on his stomach. He sucks his belly in and out and exclaims, "Mom, did you feel that?" Crazy boy! The other weekend, we were going to the pool. I had no intention of getting into the pool, but just wanted to go sit in the sun and watch my boys play! Jonathan said, "mom, you can't get in the pool." "Why not bud?" "Mom, you have too much mass, you'll sink to the bottom of the pool." Yes, yes, mommy's mass has increased, but I am proud to say, I put on 35#, just what I put on with Jonathan. So here we go! Into another week. I just can't wait to meet this little girl!! I can't wait to see Steven hold his daughter and I can't wait to see Jonathan as a big brother! I just continue to pray the Lord's hand over us. I ask that I have the abilities to bring Eleana into this world without complications to her or me. We'll see. Maybe my next post will be her birth story!! :)
![]() | ||
37 weeks![]() Her room
|



No comments:
Post a Comment